This Dishwasher Upper Rack Adjuster Kit allows you to move the upper rack of your dishwasher up or down to provide more space. If your dishwasher's upper rack is sagging to one side, replacing this part may alleviate the issue. This kit includes (2) adjuster arms, (2) adjuster actuators,(2) gray adjuster covers, (2) gray adjuster housings, (4) screws, and instruction sheet. Replacing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the dishwasher and novice repair experience. You must unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Also make sure you turn off the dishwasher's water supply below the sink. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Dishwasher Cleaner (item W10282479) to help remove limescale and mineral build-up that can be unsightly and affect your dishwasher s performance. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Part. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts
- This product is a replacement part
- Package contains (1) Adjuster back, (1) cover, (1) Housing, (1) Positioner, (1) Left hand adjusters (1) Right hand adjuster (1) adapter for speciality screws
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.